Frequently Asked Questions
Is my gift tax-deductible?
Every gift to the Road Warriors Corp., whether online, by phone or by mail, is tax-deductible to the fullest extent of the law. Please note that merchandise orders, registration fees, event tickets and select other purchases may not be fully tax-deductible because the buyer receives goods or services in exchange for the purchase price.
Is my online gift secure?
Yes, credit card transactions on this website are secure. To prevent fraudulent use of credit cards, we require address and CVV validation on all online donation forms. If you have any concerns about security or have received an unusual error message when trying to access a secure online donation form, please email us. You may also make your donation via phone by calling or via mail.
Will my personal information be sold or traded?
No, the Road Warriors Corp. will not sell or trade personal information that you submit via our website.
How does my contribution help cancer patients?
- Physical/Medical Support via The “RW Medical Records Binder” – to navigate their health care, provide local resources, organize their bills, and document received treatment
- Nutritional Support – We’ve partnered with Meal Makers – to provide food as necessary
- Emotional/Social/Spiritual Support – We love to establish personal relationships and allow patients to call us 24/7!
- Financial Support – We help pay for medical and household bills
In the future, we plan to provide Outdoor Camps and Excursions to assist with,
- Emotional/Social/Spiritual Support for Patients, Caregivers, and Cancer Widows
- Survivorship Support via Warrior Survivorship Camp a camp/retreat during or after cancer treatment to educate on healthy practices such as nutrition, staying active, and keeping a happy, healthy mind!